Bring the message of the gospel and train the new generation of Evangelists.
Fulfill the Great Commission by reaching cities with the powerful Gospel message, freeing captives, praying for the sick, praying for the fullness of the Holy Spirit, and training the New Generation of Evangelists to raise the last Great Harvest together. Look around, the fields are ready for harvest!
Comisionados is an independent and interdenominational evangelistic ministry. Our vision is the unity of the Body of Christ, based on working together with both ministerial organizations and associations and independent local churches.
- The foundation of ministry is CHARACTER not a professional skill.
- The nature of ministry is SERVICE, not being served.
- The motive fro ministry is LOVE, not money or power.
- The measure of ministry is SACRIFICE, not success.
- The authority of ministry is SUBMISSION, not pulling rank.
- The purpose of ministry is TO GLORIFY GOD, not to glorify ourselves.
- The tools of ministry are PRAYER AND SCRIPTURES, not marketing handbook.
- The privilege ministry is GROWTH, which may be in depth rather than in numbers.
- The power of ministry is THE HOLY SPIRIT, not programs.
- The model for ministry is JESUS CHRIST, not a corporation or a man.
The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few, it is time to work together for the world to believe. The Bible.
ABOUT OUR FOUNDER
Ev. Juan Lucas Roselli, es argentino, esposo y papá de dos hijas, es Ingeniero Industrial, Chef Profesional, Master en Seguridad, Higiene y Protección Ambiental, es el Fundador y fue el Director General de su empresa líder en su rubro hasta diciembre de 2021.
He is the founder and president od Comisionados Ministerio internacional. A man called by God to evangelize, bring unity to the Body of Christ and multiply in others his passion for the souls. With a brief, simple and clear message of Gospel he saw thousands of people confess Jesus as their Lord and Savior. God has healed, he made miracles and has freed people across his life.
He is an Associated Evangelist from the Ministry Christ for All the Nations (CfaN - Christ for all Nations, founded by Reinhard Bonnke) and from the Global Evangelists Alliance (GEA - E21).
- That the BIBLE is the word of God inspirationally written, unique and infallible, and complete on authority
- We believe that there is ONLY ONE GOD, with an everlasting existences through three people:
- Father God
- Son God
- Holy Spirit God
- We believe that God wants to thange every person´s life and he can do it. The Holy Spirit is the one who convinces you of your sins and makes the conversion action, and the Evangelist is only an instrument for God.
- We believe in the fruitful potential of mass evangelism working in unity with local churches. We carry a great net, which is the gospel and we need the boats, the local churches, where we can connect each new believer.
- We believe in personal and relational evangelism as a lifestyle.
- We believe in the necessity to disciple the new believer, to be followers of Jesus. It is necessary for disciples, not just believers, to make disciples.
- We believethat the Bibleis the word of God witten inpired, unique, infallible and icomplete in authority.
- We believe that the only way in which we can be forgiven of our sins is though repentance and faith into the precious blood of Jesus.
- We believe that a life regenerated by the Holy Spirit is essential for personal salvation.
- We believe that the Holy Spirit´s baptism, according to Acts 2:4, is given to everyone who believes.
- We believe that the Christian is able to live a holy life by the sanctifying power of the indwelling Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the resurrection of the saved and the lost, the first ones to an eternal life, and the second ones to eternal damnation.
- We believe in Christ's redemptive work on the cross that provides us health for the body as an answer for a faithful prayer.
- We believe that all christians are equal around the table of the Lord, so, we accept all evengelistic tendencies. We emphasize on the unity of the Body Of Christ.
- We believe on the divinity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in HIS virgin birth, in HIS life without sins, in HIS miracles, in HIS sacrificial death, in HIS resurrection, in HIS ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in HIS future coming back to earth to reign with power and glory.
AN ENCOUNTER OF LOVE, RESTORATION AND FREEDOM
Jesus loves you so much, but so much. Jesus Christ is the way, the truth and the life. Jesus created us with a purpose, we are all precious and beautiful to God, but, says the Word of God, all sinned and are destitute of the glory of God. God shows his love for us, in that, being sinners, Jesus Christ died for us. Jesus bore his sin and mine, all of us, and was nailed to a cross. Jesus shed His precious Blood and now, through His blood, we are washed clean of all sin and are free of guilt. Jesus died, was buried, went to hell, conquered death and sin and on the third day rose from the dead.
Jesus is alive right now.
Jesus is alive, and through him we can go closer to God in a new and different way.
A touch of him min your life will transform everything, will change everything.
Says the word of God that if you confess with your mouth that Jesus is the Lord and you believe in your heart that God arose from the death, you will be saved.
We can´t save ourselves, we need a savior.
Now, Jesus is by your heart´s door, and you need to make an eternal life and freedom decision. The door has a key and it is in your hands. The key opens the door to Jesus is calles prayer.
Are you reaady to let Jesus in?
Make this prayer where you are:
Dear Heavenly Father,
I answer your invitation and I come to you in the name of your Son, Jesus Christ.
I come with all my sins, anguish and addictions. I turn from the evil of my life and turn to you, Lord Jesus.
I believe you died for my sin and rose from the dead. You are the Son of the living God.
By faith I receive forgiveness and your free gift of salvation. Thank you for accepting me as your son. Fill me with the power of your Holy Spirit, that I may follow you every day of my life.
I believe in my heart what I now confess with my mouth. Jesus is my Savior, my Lord and my God.
I pray this in the name of Jesus.
WELCOME TO THE FAMILY OF GOD
Now that you decided that Jesus is your Savior and friend we tell you:
WELCOME TO THE FAMILY OF GOD
It is very important and necessary now that you are a new person in Christ, a member of the family of God, that you find your place, your family, your house of faith, where you gather and take the first steps as Son of God, do not stay alone or alone, this is only the beginning.
Seek a family, may Christ be the head and the Holy Spirit his Guide, characterized by good Biblical teaching, may the five ministries for your edification be active, may worship enable you to meet your Father and brothers committed to your growth as a child of God to be prepared in every good work.
Fill yourself with the Holy Spirit every day and join this great movement to bring the Good News of the Kingdom to every creature.
“Go therefore and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit“
If you want to receive more information write to us!